Sheffield house prices are set to rise by over 5 % in the coming year according to Hometrack. Whereas prices in London are predicted to remain stagnant with only a 1% rise foreacast. The Hometrack forecase also predicted the top postcodes in the Sheffield area for house price rises in 2018!
Sheffield House Price Rises 2018
1. S4 (Grimesthorpe, Pitsmoor): 8.1 per cent
2. S9 (Attercliffe, Brightside, Darnall, Meadowhall, Tinsley, Wincobank): 5.9 per cent
3. S7 (Abbeydale, Carter Knowle, Nether Edge, Millhouses): 5.8 per cent
4. S2 (Arbourthorne, Heeley, Highfield, Manor, Norfolk Park, Wybourn, Park Hill): 5.3 per cent
5. S10 (Broomhill, Broomhall, Crookes, Crookesmoor, Crosspool, Fulwood, Ranmoor): 4.8 per cent
6. S20 (Beighton, Crystal Peaks, Halfway, Mosborough, Owlthorpe, Sothall, Waterthorpe, Westfield): 4.8 per cent
7. S8 (Batemoor, Beauchief, Greenhill, Jordanthorpe, Lowedges, Meersbrook, Norton, Norton Lees, Woodseats): 4.7 per cent
A surprising order of results with some of Sheffields poorest areas set to see some of the greatest gains.